India's biggest B-plan competition, Masterplan challenges you to find the next
big idea to win seed funding as well as guidance from CIIE, IIM Ahmedabad.
For more complete details of the event visit : http://iima-masterplan.in/
- The registration for the event will open soon!
- Teams will have unique team names of their choosing,
and will be required to nominate a team lead. The proposed
venture's name may be same or different than the team name.
The teams are required to indicate team during registration.
All submissions, beginning executive summary, shall indicate
both team name and proposed venture name.
- Any supplementary information meant for the teams will be
communicated directly to the team lead subsequently via email.
- The event is open for teams comprising of Business school students,
undergraduate students, corporate professionals, entrepreneurs as well as
other independent individuals (employed or self-employed)
- A team can have a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 5 members. Members
can be from any organization. All the members may or may not be from the same organization.
- One participant cannot be part of more than one team.
- No change in the team structure is permitted after the team is registered.
Please register your team after careful thought and deliberation.
Registration details: Coming Soon!
Confidentiality & Legal
- Masterplan, Confluence 2016, IIM-Ahmedabad honors the confidentiality
of all participants and their business plans and venture ideas. All judges
and mentors associated with the competition also recognize the sensitivity
of the plans being presented.
- The Masterplan 2015 Organizing Team may
publicize the names and associations of judges and mentors associated in the
evaluation rounds of the competition. However, the individual contact information
for such judges will neither be disclosed, nor be sought by any of the teams.
- No participating team may under any circumstances attempt to contact a judge
during evaluation stages of the competition. Any such behavior will result in the
disqualification of the team from the competition.